Bill By Bill Adjustments
Here are the steps to do Bill by Bill Adjustments. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Bill by Bill Adjustments
For Bill by Bill Adjustments in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Utilities > Bill by Bill Adjustments.
2. Outstanding Adjustments form will open.
3. In Account Type select the type of the account here for which you want to do bill by bill adjustments, Debtor or Creditor.
In case of a new account, click on NEW button and Create Account.
4. List of accounts will be displayed, select the account name and click on OK button or press ENTER.
5. All unadjusted sale/purchase bills will be displayed in the List of Pending Documents section.
6. Select the sale/purchase bill you want to adjust and press F4 button in Document # field in List of Adjusted Documents
7. 'Select the Adjusted Document' form will open. Select the payment entry from here and click on OK button or press ENTER.
8. Your selected entry will be displayed in the List of Adjusted Documents section.
9. In List of Pending Documents section, Balance Amount field will be set to the remaining amount.
10. Similarly, you can do the same process for other sale/purchase bills as well. Once done, click on CLOSE button. Your Bill by Bill Adjustments will be done.