Here are the steps for Accounts Opening Balance Consolidated entry. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Accounts Opening Balance Consolidated
For Accounts Opening Balance Consolidated entry in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Accounts > Opening Balance.
2. Accounts Opening Balance entry form will open.
3. Enter details here:
Account Type - Select All option here from the list of options displayed.
Show - Here, if you want to have the list of accounts with some balance, then select Having Balance option.
If you want to have the list of accounts having zero balance, then select Zero Balance option.
To have the list of both the type of accounts, select All option.
Document Type - Select Consolidated option here from the list of options displayed.
4. Accounts list will be displayed in the Account List section. Select the account here, for which you want to do accounts opening balance consolidated entry.
5. Enter the opening balance amount in Amount field on the right side in Consolidated Amount section and press ENTER.
Please Note: Here, if opening balance amount is going to get credited, then enter the amount directly i.e. positive value.
If opening balance amount is going to get debited, then put a minus(-) sign in-front of the amount i.e. negative value.
6. You will be able to see your accounts opening balance amount in the Amount field in Accounts List section. Your Accounts Opening Balance Consolidated entry is done.
7. Similarly, you can do entries for other accounts as well. Click on CLOSE button.