Bill By Bill Entry
Here are the steps to do Accounts Opening Balance Bill by Bill entry. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Accounts Opening Balance Bill by Bill
For Accounts Opening Balance Bill by Bill entry in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Accounts > Opening Balance.
2. Accounts Opening Balance entry form will open.
3. Enter details here:
Account Type - Select All option here from the list of options displayed.
Show - Here, if you want to have the list of accounts with some balance, then select Having Balance option.
If you want to have the list of accounts having zero balance, then select Zero Balance option.
To have the list of both the type of accounts, select All option.
Document Type - Select the transaction type in which you want to make entry, from the list of options displayed.
4. Accounts list will be displayed in the Account List section. Select the account here, for which you want to do accounts opening balance bill by bill entry and click on NEW button (right side).
5. List of all the day-books for the selected transaction type will be displayed. Suppose if you select Sales Invoice in Document Type field, then list of all the day-books of Sales Invoice will be be displayed.
6. Select the day-book in which you want to do accounts opening balance bill by bill entry and click on OK button or press ENTER.
7. Entry form for the selected day-book will open. Selected account and other related details will be already set. Here, make an entry and SAVE it.
8. After saving your entry. Your saved entry will be displayed in Document List section. Your Accounts Opening Balance Bill by Bill entry is done.
9. Similarly, you can do entries for other accounts as well. Click on CLOSE button.