Item Opening Stock
Here are the steps for Item Opening Stock entry. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Item Opening Stock Entry
For Item Opening Stock entry in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Items > Item Opening Stock.
2. Item opening stock entry form will open.
3. Enter details here:
Item Type - Select All option here, from the list of options displayed.
Show All Items - Tick here, if you want to have the list of all items to be displayed.
Document Type - Select Opening Stock option here, from the list of options displayed.
4. Items list will be displayed in the Items List section. Select the item here, for which you want to do Item opening stock entry.
5. Enter the value of item opening stock in Quantity field (Pcs/Cut/Mts) in Documents List section. Make sure that the unit of the item you are entering, should be same as the unit of the item in which you are maintaining the stock.
6. As soon as you enter the opening stock value, press ENTER, your item opening stock entry will be auto-saved.
7. Likewise, you can enter item opening stock value for other items as well.
8. Once done, click on CLOSE button. Your Item Opening Stock entry will be done.
3. Create Item