Here are the steps to Activate Audit Trial. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Activate Audit Trial
To Activate Audit Trial in Radix, first go to the Company Main Menu.
1. Go to Utilities > Settings > Security > Audit Trial.
2. 'Company Level Security Configuration' form will open and list of all the existing companies will be displayed.
3. Select the Company in which you want to enable Audit Trial and then click on Activate Audit Trial option.
4. In Scope, select any one from the following two options:
Most Recent Version - Tick this option to maintain the log of the most recent transaction changes done.
All Transaction Changes - Tick this option, if you want to maintain log of all the transactions as well as the number of times each transaction has been modified or deleted.
5. In Audit Trial for, select any one from the following two options:
Master & Transaction - Tick this option, if you want to maintain both Master and Transaction logs.
Transaction - Tick this option, if you only want to maintain Transaction logs.
6. In Data Entry Identity Logging, select the options from the following:
Store Login Name - Tick this option, if you want to store the Login Name in the log.
Store User Activity - Tick this option, if you want to store all the user activities in the log.
Date & Time Stamping - Tick this option, if you want to store the transaction date and time on which it is inserted, modified or deleted.
Store Terminal Name - Tick this option, if you want to store the Terminal/Computer Name from which entries are inserted or modified.
7. Now, if you want to apply the same settings in all the existing companies, then click on APPLY TO ALL button.
8. Once all the settings are done, click on OK button. Audit Trial will be activated in the desired company.