Here are the steps to Open Existing Company. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Open Existing Company
To Open Existing Company in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press ENTER.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu.
4. Click on F2 Open Company button or directly press F2 key or go to Company > Open Company.
5. 'Select the Company Group' entry form will open. List of company groups will be displayed, select the company group, from which you want to open company.
In case, if you have only 1 company group, then list of all the companies from that group will be displayed directly.
6. After selecting Company group, list of companies of that group will be displayed. From here, select the company you want to open and click on OK button
or press ENTER.
7. You will enter into the selected Company main menu.
1. New Company