Here are the steps to Create Company. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To create a Company in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press Enter.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu. Click F3 key directly or click on F3 New Company button or go to Company > New Company.
4. 'Select the Company Group' form will open. List of company groups will be displayed, select the group in which you want to create the company and click on OK button or press Enter.
In case, if you have only 1 company group, then Company Information entry form will open directly.
5. Enter all the details here such as:
Code - Enter your company code here.
For your ease, you can set company names as per financial year for e.g. XYZ1718 for financial year 2017-2018, ABC1819 for financial year 2018-2019, etc.
Name - Enter your company's full name here.
Accounting Year - Enter your company's financial accounting year here.
You can enter the fields you want and leave rest of the fields blank and proceed.
6. Go to 2 Address and fill all the address details of your company such as Address, City, Country, Phone, Mobile, PIN, etc.
7. Go to 3 Setup and fill details such as:
Setup from sample Company - Select this option, if you want to have same settings from a sample Company to your new Company.
Setup from existing Company - Select this option, if you want to have same settings from an existing Company to your new Company.
Build own with predefined settings - Select this option, if you want to have your own new settings in the new Company.
8. After entering all the details, click on Save button. Your company will be created.
9. To create another company, start again with step 1.
1. Open Company