Here are the steps to Create Company Group. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Create Company Group
To create a Company Group in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press ENTER.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu. Go to Company > Company Group.
4. Company group entry form will open.
5. Enter details here such as:
Name - Enter your company group name here.
Code - This field will be auto-generated. However, if you want you can change it.
City - Enter the city of your company group here.
PIN - Enter the pin code of your company group here.
State - Enter the state of your company group here.
Phone Number - Enter your company group phone number here.
E-mail - Enter your company group email here.
Password - You can set your company group password here.
Notes - Enter company group related information, if any.
You can enter the fields you want and leave rest of the fields blank and proceed.
6. After entering all the details, click on SAVE button. Your company group will be created.
Here, to view existing company group list, press F4 button in Name field.
7. NEW button will be activated. To create another company group, click on NEW button and start again with step 5.
1. New Company
2. Open Company