Single To Many
Here are the steps for Credit Note - Single to Many Transaction. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Credit Note - Single to Many
For Credit Note - Single to Many Transaction in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Transactions > Debit/Credit Note > Credit Notes > Single to Many.
2. Credit Note - Single to Many entry form will open.
3. Enter all the details such as:
Document # - Enter the voucher number here.
Date - Enter the transaction date.
Account - Press F4 button, accounts list will be displayed. Select the desired account from here or type the account name directly.
In case of a new account, click on NEW button and Create Account.
Particulars - You can enter related information here if any.
Amount - Enter the amount of the credit note here.
You can enter the fields you want and leave rest of the fields blank and proceed.
4. Once all the required details are entered, click on SAVE button. Outstanding Adjustment form will open.
5. To adjust this Credit note against a Sales Invoice, select the Sales Invoice from the List of Pending Documents section press ENTER key twice. Credit Note will get adjusted and will be seen under List of Adjusted Documents section.
6. When Radix prompts, 'Select one of the Following options please.', select QUIT option and press ENTER.
7. Once done, click on CLOSE button. Your Credit Note - Single to Many Transaction will be saved.
6. NEW button will be activated. Click on NEW button and start with step 3 for new transaction.