Image Storage Management
For Image Storage Management in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press ENTER.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu.
4. Go to Utilities > Image Storage Management. 'Image Storage Management' entry form will open.
5. In Move Images To - there are 2 options:
Company Database - All your images will be stored in Company Database by default.
New Path - If you don't want to store images in Company Database, then select this option.
New Image Path - Press F4 button here and browse the location/folder where you want to keep your images.
For e.g. if you want to store your images in E Drive, in ABC Folder, then go to that folder and press F4 button. Copy the path of that folder and paste the same in New Image Path field. Here, you need to put 2 forward slash followed by your computer name and then path. i.e. you need to enter \\bhavin\E\ABC Folder in New Image Path field.
6. Once done click on MOVE button. When RADIX prompts 'Do you want to move images from current path to new path?', click on YES button. Your images will be stored in the selected new path.