Here are the steps to Delete Day-book. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To delete Day-book in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Day-books.
2. Day-book entry form will open. In Name, press F4 button, list of day-books will be displayed.
3. Select the day-book you want to delete and click on Open button or press Enter.
4. Once you select the day-book, click on Delete button.
5. When RADIX prompts, 'Are you sure want to delete entry?', click on Yes button.
6. Now, there can be 2 possibilities-
a. If there are no transactions in the selected day-book, then on clicking Yes button, your day-book will get deleted.
b. If RADIX prompts, 'Cannot Delete this Record', click on OK button. In this case, first you will have to delete all the transactions from the day-book. After deleting all the transactions from the selected day-book, start again with step 1 and now you can delete the day-book.