Here are the steps to Edit Daybook. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
To edit a daybook in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Daybook > Add/Edit and press Enter key.
2. Daybook Master entry form will open.
3. In Daybook Name, type the name of the daybook you want to edit and press Enter key.
4. You are now in daybook details section.
5. Here you can add, delete or modify all the details.
6. Once all the changes are done, then in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
7. ‘Want to update in other Company?’ – If you want the changes done in this daybook to be reflected in all the companies, then
select Yes option, otherwise select No. Your Daybook will be edited.