Here are the steps to Create a Daybook. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
To create a daybook in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Daybook > Add/Edit and press enter key.
2. Daybooks entry form will open.
3. In Daybook Name, press Enter key and type the name of the daybook you want to create and then press Left Arrow key twice.
4. In Group Code, press TAB key, complete list of group codes will be displayed. Enter the group code for the respective daybook and press Enter key.
5. Enter all the details here:
Name - You can change the name of the daybook from here.
Type - Select With Adjustment option, if during the bank entry you want to adjust it against its related invoice, otherwise select Without Adjustment.
GST Apply? - Enter Y, if you want to enable GST in this day-book, otherwise enter N.
In case, if GST is enabled in your company, then while creating new daybook, Y will be displayed in GST Apply? field by default.
Bank Account No. - Enter your bank account number here.
IFSC Code - Enter your bank's IFSC Code here.
Bank Branch - Enter your bank's branch name here.
Opening Balance - Enter your bank's opening balance here, if any.
Credit/Debit - Select CR and press Enter key if the opening balance is credited OR select DB, if the opening balance is debited.
You can enter the fields you want and leave rest of the fields blank and proceed.
6. Likewise enter all the other details and in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
7. In 'Want to update in other company?', select Yes option if you want to have all the details of this daybook in all your other companies, otherwise select No.
8. Change in Group OR All Company – Enter A if you want to add this daybook in all other companies.
9. E > Edit Only A> Add – Select E if you want to update/edit this daybook in all other companies.
10. Select A if you want to add this daybook in all the other companies. Your Daybook will be created.
2. Edit Daybook