Here are the steps to use Transaction Browser. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To use Transaction Browser in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Zoom > Transaction Browser or press Ctrl+W shortcut keys.
2. Transaction Browser form will open.
3. Enter details such as:
Daybook - Press F4 button and select the daybook from the list of options displayed.
Account - Press F4 button and select the account from the list of options displayed.
Date - Select the date here.
Type - Select the Type from the list of options displayed.
Filter - Select the status from the list of options displayed.
You can enter the fields you want and leave rest of the fields blank and proceed.
4. Click on LOAD DATA button. List of invoices will be displayed according to the selected criteria.
5. To view/edit any invoice, select the invoice you want to view/edit and then click on OPEN button or you can also double-click on the selected invoice, the invoice will open directly.
6. Once done, click on CLOSE button. This is how you can use Transaction Browser to view entries daybook-wise or account-wise and also edit them.
1. Mill Browser