Here are the steps to use Mill Browser. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To use Mill Browser in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Zoom > Textile Browser > Mill Browser or press Ctrl+W shortcut keys.
2. List of daybooks will be displayed. Select the daybook from the list displayed and click on OK button or press ENTER.
3. Form will open for the selected daybook. Entries will be displayed in Red, Black and Blue color in the Document List section.
If an entry is in Blue color, it means that it is Complete. It will include entries in which goods have been completely received from mill.
If an entry is in Red color, it means that it is Part Pending. It will include entries in which you have received only some part of the issued goods from the mill.
If an entry is in Black color, it means that it is Pending. It will include such entries in which goods are completely pending in mill.
4. Here, you can press F3 key on the selected challan and view the received details against issued challan entry.
5. To add Lot number in any entry, you need to select the invoice and click on ADD LOT No. button. Enter the Lot number here and click on OK button. Entered Lot number will be displayed in that invoice.
6. Once done, click on CLOSE button. This is how you can use Mill Browser to view Pending, Part Pending and Complete entries.