Here are the steps to Set Document Printing. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Set Document Printing
To Set Document Printing in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Utilities > Settings > Setup Report.
2. Online Report Setup window will open. List of all the existing views will be displayed here. To set a new view for document printing, click on New button.
3. For any modifications in the existing list, select the view you want to modify and then click on Edit/Delete button.
4. To create a view same as an existing one in another module, select the desired module and then click on New button.
5. Radix will prompt, 'Would you like to fill detail from record you have selected?', here, click on Yes button to auto-fill all the details of the selected view. Click on No button to enter all the details manually, otherwise click on Cancel button.
6. On selecting Yes button, all the details of the selected view will be entered automatically. However, if you want, you can change it.
7. On selecting No button, enter the details here such as:
Day-book - Press F4 key and select the day-book in which you want to set document printing.
Type - Select the type from Payment or Receipt for which you want to set document printing.
Report Code - Select the report code from the list of options displayed.
View Name - Select the view you want to add from the list of options displayed.
8. Once done, click on Save button.
9. Radix will prompt, 'Online Report Saved Successfully...', click on OK button here. Document Printing will be done and the new view created will be displayed in the Online Report List section.
10. Click on Close button.
1. Open Company