Here are the steps to Transfer Balances. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To Transfer Balances in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press Enter.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu. Press F5 Transfer Balances button directly or go to Company > Transfer Balances.
4. Radix will prompt with a Confirmation box. 'Before Transferring Balances: It is highly recommended that you take backup of your data.' Here, If you have already taken the backup, click on OK button to continue transferring balance or else click on Cancel button to skip transferring now'. Here, click on OK button.
5. On clicking OK button, Transfer Balances form will open. Select details here such as:
From Company - Press F4 key and select the name of company from which data needs to be transferred.
To Company - Press F4 key and select the name of company to which data needs to be transferred.
6. Once all the details are selected, click on Transfer button. Transfer Balance process will get started. Your Balance Transfer will be done successfully.