Here are the steps to Modify Item. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Note: Fields appearing in Blue color such as Code, PrimaryUOM, etc. cannot be changed, while modifying any item.
To modify an Item in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Items > Item Entry.
2. Item entry form will open. In Name, press F4 button, list of items will be displayed.
3. Select the item you want to modify and click on Open button or press Enter.
4. Now, you can easily add, modify or delete all the details you want.
5. After modifying all the details, click on Save button. Your item will be modified.
1. Create Item
2. Delete Item