Item Opening Stock
Here are the steps for Item Opening Stock entry. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
Item Opening Stock Entry
For Item Opening Stock entry in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Items > Item Opening Stock.
2. Item opening stock entry form will open. Enter details here:
Item Type - Select All option here, from the list of options displayed.
Show All Items - Tick here, if you want to have the list of all items to be displayed.
Document Type - Select Opening Stock option here, from the list of options displayed.
3. Items list will be displayed in the Items List section. Select the item here, for which you want to do Item opening stock entry.
4. Enter the value of item opening stock in Quantity field (Pcs/Cut/Mts) in Documents List section. Make sure that the unit of the item you are entering, should be same as the unit of the item in which you are maintaining the stock.
5. As soon as you enter the opening stock value, press Enter, your item opening stock entry will be auto-saved.
6. Likewise, you can enter item opening stock value for other items as well.
7. For opening entry in Issue to Mill, select details here such as:
Item Type - Select Inventory option here, from the list of options displayed.
Document Type - Select Issue option here, from the list of options displayed.
8. List of items will be displayed. Click on New button on the right side.
9. List of issue day-books will be displayed. Select the desired day-book in which you want to do opening entry and click on OK button.
10. Entry form for the selected day-book will open. Enter details here such as:
Date - Enter the date of opening entry here.
Challan No - Enter the challan number here.
Account - Press F4 key and select the account from the list of accounts displayed.
Item - Press F4 key and select the item for which you want to do the opening stock entry, from the list of items displayed.
Pcs/Kgs/Mts - Enter the quantity of opening stock here.
Rate - Enter the rate of the item here.
11. Once all the details are entered, click on Save button.
12. New button will be activated. Click on New button for another opening stock entry.
13. Once done, click on Close button. Your Item Opening Stock entry will be done.
14. Your opening stock entry for the respective item will be displayed on the right side. You can click on Open button to view/edit the same.
15. Also, you can click on Delete button to delete the opening stock entry.
16. Once done, click on Close button.
3. Create Item