Here are the steps to Delete Transport. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To delete Transport in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Others > Transports.
2. Transport entry form will open. In Description, press F4 button, list of transports will be displayed.
3. Select the transport you want to delete and click on Open button OR press Enter.
4. Once you select the transport, click on Delete button.
5. When RADIX prompts, 'Are you sure want to delete entry?', click on Yes button.
6. Now, there can be 2 possibilities-
a. If this transport is not used in any transaction, then on clicking Yes button, your transport will get deleted.
b. If RADIX prompts, 'Cannot Delete this Record', click on OK button. In this case, first you will have to delete all the transactions from all the day-books, which include this transport. After deleting all such transactions, start again with step 1 and now you can delete the transport.