Here are the steps to Edit an Account. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
To edit an Account in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Account > Add/Edit and press Enter key.
2. In Account Name, type the name of the account you want to edit and press Enter key.
3. You are now in account details section. Here you can add, delete or modify all the details.
4. Once all the changes are done, then in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
5. ‘Want to update in other Company?’ – If you want the changes done in this account to be reflected in all the companies, then select Yes option, otherwise select No. Your Account will be edited.