Here are the steps to Create an Item. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
To create an Item in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Item > Add/Edit and press Enter key.
2. Item entry form will open. In Item Name, enter the name of the item you want to create and then press Left Arrow key twice.
3. Enter details here such as:
Code - This code will be auto-generated by the software. However, if you want, you can change it.
Group - Select the group under which you want to create this item.
4. In Print Name, press Page Down key and other options will be displayed. You can add or edit Unit of Measure, i.e. in case you want KGS instead of CUT then you can change the same from here. In Decimal, you can enter the characters you want before and after the decimal during transaction.
5. Enter other details such as:
Unit of Measure - Enter the number of the unit, on which you want to maintain the stock of the item.
Rate Per Unit - Enter the unit on which you want to calculate the rate.
Opening Quantity - Enter the opening quantity of the item here.
Opening Value - Enter the opening value here.
HSN Code - Press Page Down key and select the HSN Code from the list displayed.
SAC Code - Press Page Down key and select the SAC Code from the list displayed.
6. Likewise enter all the other details and in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
7. In 'Want to update in other company?', select Yes option to have all the details of this item in all the other companies, otherwise select No.
8. On selecting Yes option, select other details such as:
Change in Group OR All Company – Enter A, to add this item in all the companies. Enter G, to to add this item in all the companies of this group.
E > Edit Only A> Add – Enter E, to update/edit this item in all other companies. Enter A, to add this item in all the other companies.
9. Once all the details are entered, then in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key. Your item will be created.
1. Edit Item
2. Delete Item