Here are the steps to create City. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
To create City in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Others > City > Add/Edit and press Enter key.
2. Press left arrow key twice, city entry form will open.
3. Enter all the details such as:
Name - Enter the name of the city you want to create.
Code - This field will be auto-generated. However, if you want you can change it.
4. After entering all the details, in 'Do you confirm?' select Yes option and press Enter key.
5. In 'Want to update in other company?', select Yes option if you want to have all the details of this city in all your other companies, otherwise select No.
6. If you select Yes option, then two more options will appear.
Change in Group OR All Company – Enter A if you want to add this city in all other companies.
E > Edit Only A> Add – Select E if you want to update/edit this city in all other companies. Select A if you want to add this city in all the other companies.
7. In 'Do you confirm?' select Yes option and press Enter key. Your City will be created.
1. Open Company