Here are the steps to Merge/Change Masters. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To Merge/Change Masters in Radix, first go to the Company Menu.
1. Go to Utilities > Update Bulk Entries > Merge/Change Masters.
2. Merge/Change Masters form will open.
3. Enter details here such as:
Master Entry - Select the masters to be merged/changed from the list of options displayed.
From Code - Press F4 button and select the master you want to merge/change.
Delete From-Code after Merging - Tick this option, if you want to delete From-Code Master, once merge/change is done.
Merge Opening Balance - Tick this option, if you want to merge Opening Balance as well, otherwise leave blank and proceed.
To Code - Press F4 button and select the master in which you want to merge the From-Code Master.
4. After entering all the details, click on MERGE button.
5. When Radix prompts 'Are you sure to perform merging these two codes into one?', click on YES button.
6. Masters will be merged/changed. Click on CLOSE button.