How to Customize a Report ?
Here are the steps to Customize any Report. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
How to Customize a Report?
To Customize a Report in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Generate the report you want to customize and click on CUSTOMIZE button in the menu bar.
2. Two sections Report Column and Extra Column will be displayed. Report Column will display all the fields which are seen in the Report and Extra Column will display such fields which are not seen in the Report.
3. To add any field in the Report, select the field from the Extra Column and click on the Left Arrow button. Selected field will be added in the Report Column.
4. Likewise, to delete any field from the Report, select the field from the Report Column and click on the Right Arrow button. Selected field will be deleted from the Report Column and will be moved to the Extra Column.
5. To increase/decrease Width of any field in the report, then increase/decrease the value in the Width Column.
6. To change Caption of any field in the report, then you may modify the value in the Caption Column.
7. Once all the Customization is done, enter the new name of the report in the Report Name field and then click on SAVE & DISPLAY button. Your Report will be customized.
1. Open Company