Here are the steps to Delete Item. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To delete an Item in Radix, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Masters > Items > Item Entry.
2. Item entry form will open.
3. In Name, press F4 button, list of items will be displayed.
4. Select the item you want to delete and click on OPEN button or press ENTER.
5. Once you select the item, click on Delete button.
6. When RADIX prompts, 'Are you sure want to delete entry?', click on YES button. Your item will get deleted.
7. Now, there can be 2 possibilities-
a. If this item is not included in any transaction, then on clicking YES button, your item will get deleted.
b. If RADIX prompts, 'Cannot Delete this Record', click on OK button. In this case, first you will have to delete all the transactions from all the
day-books, which include this item. After deleting all the transactions, start again with step 1 and now you can delete the item.
1. Create Item
2. Modify Item