Here are the steps to Delete Company. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To Delete Company in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press Enter.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu. Click on F4 Delete Company button or directly press F4 key or go to Company > Delete Company.
4. 'Select the Company Group' entry form will open. List of company groups will be displayed, select the company group, from which you want to delete company.
In case, if you have only 1 company group, then list of all the companies from that group will be displayed directly.
5. After selecting Company group, list of companies of that group will be displayed. From here, select the company you want to delete and click on OK button or press Enter.
6. Company Information form will open. Go to 7 Others-3 tab.
7. Click on Delete data files also button. When Radix prompts, 'Do you want to delete data files?', click on Yes button.
8. Click on Delete CommonDb button. When Radix prompts, 'Do you want to delete CommonDb?', click on Yes button.
9. Click on Delete Co CommonDb button. When Radix prompts, 'Do you want to delete CoCommonDb?', click on Yes button.
10. Click on Delete button. Radix will prompt 'Delete Company' twice, click on Yes button each time. Your Company will be deleted.
1. New Company