Here are the steps for Database Backup. To learn more, you can also watch this RADIX Online tutorial video:
To create Database Backup in Radix,
1. Double click on the Radix icon given on your desktop.
2. Enter your Radix system login password. In case, if you have not set any password, click on OK button or press ENTER.
3. You will enter into Radix main menu. Press F7 key directly or click on F7 Backup button or go to Company > Backup or press CTRL+B shortcut key.
4. Database Backup form will open.
5. In 'Select companies to backup:', tick the check-boxes of the companies for which you want to create backup.
6. In Backup to Folder, press F4 button and select the folder in which you want to take backup.
7. Once all the details have been entered, click on OK button.
8. When Radix prompts 'Backup of selected companies completed successfully.', click on OK button. Your Database Backup will be done.