Here are the steps to Create an Item. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
RELY Create Item
To create an Item in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Item > Add/Edit and press Enter key.
2. Item entry form will open.
3. In Item Name, press Enter key, complete list of items will be displayed.
4. Here, type the name of the item you want to create and then press left arrow key twice.
5. In Group, select the item group from the list and press Enter key.
6. Enter Unit of Measure, Opening Balance, Opening Value and all the other details.
7. In HSN Code, press Page Down key and select the item HSN code from the list displayed.
8. Likewise enter all the other details and in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
9. In 'Want to update in other company?' Select Yes option if you want to have all the details of this item in all your other companies,
otherwise select No.
10. Change in Group OR All Company – Enter A if you want to add this item in all other companies.
11. E > Edit Only A> Add – Select E if you want to update/edit this item in all other companies.
12. Select A if you want to add this item in all the other companies. Your Item will be created.