Here are the steps to Create an Account. To learn more, you can also watch this RELY Online tutorial video:
RELY Create Account
To create an Account in Rely, first select the desired company.
1. Go to Master > Account > Add/Edit and press enter key.
2. Accounts entry form will open.
3. In Account Name, press Enter key, complete list of account will be displayed. Here, type the name of the account you want to
create and then press left arrow key twice.
4. In Group Code, press TAB key, complete list of group code will be displayed. Select the group code from the list displayed and
press Enter key.
5. In Address, enter the complete address, city and pin-code of your account.
6. In Transport, press Page Down key and select the transport from the list displayed.
7. In GST Information,
GSTIN – Enter your accounts 15 characters GST number.
GSTIN Date – Enter the GST registration date.
Distance – Enter the distance between and customer and supplier where goods are to be supplied.
State – Enter the state code of the account.
Type of Assesses – Press Page Down key and select your option from the list and press Enter key.
8. Likewise enter all the other details and in ‘Do you confirm?’ select Yes option and press Enter key.
9. In 'Want to update in other company?', select Yes option if you want to have all the details of this account in all
your other companies, otherwise select No.
10. Change in Group OR All Company – Enter A if you want to add this account in all other companies.
11. E > Edit Only A> Add – Select E if you want to update/edit this account in all other companies.
12. Select A if you want to add this account in all the other companies. Your Account will be created.